Aquascan is a multi parameter UV based organic pollution monitor developed to continuously and simultaneously measure the following parameters. The instrument can be easily configured to have a path length of either 10mm or 6mm within the flowcell.
+5.0% of reading or +10
S/cm whichever is
Depends on measuring and sensitivity reqd.
Results produced by Hyder Consulting based on a range of waste waters,correlation depends on composition of effluent being monitered.
Hyder Consultancy is a business unit of Hyder plc which incorporates Welsh Water
* The ranges given for the derived parameters are indicative. Wider ranges available, please call sales department.
4 no. 4 to 20mA RS232 / RS485 or modem 1 no. alarm relay
1 no 4 to 20 mA, (0-5V)
220 - 230vac 50Hz or 60Hz or 110 - 115vac 50Hz or 60Hz
-10°C to 40°C
none up to 3mm particle size
external use IP55, electronics IP65
1800mm H x 800mm W x 600mm D
220 - 230Vac 50Hz. rated 600VA or 110 - 115Vac 50Hz, rated 600VA
Clean water if available or replenish internal 30L container as required, dependant on automatic wash cycle.
local floor drain or gravity return to
- Software for remote data collection, storage and reports plus alarms
- Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) for specific parameter
- Sample extraction system for open channels
- Water sampler activated by Aquascan
- Cabins and Mobiles
- Communications (Modem, Cellular Network, Low Power Radio)
- Additional analogue inputs